Rain, Rain Go Away

Kuching was having a heavy rain for almost a month...It rain cats and dogs nowadays..Even it harder for me to go for classes since I lived outside..Yeah, it damn hard...The weather keep getting worst day by day and I can't wait to see Mr. Sunshine come again..I had a bunch of clothes in a large bucket, unwashed..Flood here and there, landslide occur almost every week, and not to mentioned death..

Something bad happened at Kuching airport last week which is an accident in which an AirAsia aircraft skidded off the runway as it landed in Kuching, slightly injuring four passengers and forcing the closure of the Kuching International Airport. I was shocked to hear that news also because I never expected such things to happened..Well, only God knows everything..AirAsia slogan which is "Everyone can Fly" had turn into "Everyone can Die"..Oppss, I'm not insulting, it just the thing that I've been heard from my fellows friend here...

Well, nothing much to say..Just talking bout the weather here..I miss to see Mr. Sunshine, to feel its warm hug and to have its hot and sensation kiss...Hopefully, the weather will getting better as the Chinese New Year is just around the corner..People says that once the CNY is over, then weather will get even better..Well, that normally happens since ages...

Next week gonna be very busy with midterm...Such a surprise to know that our midterm was as early as this..Haven't study yet, even the first chapter...Need to motivate myself even more than before..I got to change...

P/S: Having my last semester disorder again, I.N.S.O.M.N.I.A....Help me, my dear eyes...You need to have a rest..

Lots of Love,