Dedicated to all Cat Lovers in the World

I LOVE CATS
When I was a little kid, I always wanted to own a least one cat..But then, my parents strictly don't allowed us have a pet especially cats..It not like that they hate cats, they just don't want us get sick because of it fur everywhere around the house..Especially my father, he can't stand the cat's fur even though he himself like cats..

Cats is an adorable creature in the whole world that I've ever seen...They are so cute and just by looking at their faces could make me smile and forget all my problem for a while...Are you stress right now?? Want to feel better?? Why don't look at the pictures below...

 White fur cat...look so much innocent..

 Waht are you two doing there?? Naughty kittens..

 These two look miserable..Why??

 Kitten with short leg, so damn cute...

 Auuuwww.....

 Are you staring at me, dear?

 Love three of them, especially the middle one...

 Mom, could I have all of these cats...My mom surely fainted if I bring these cats back home...

 Weel, my love to cats was as big as that too...

 Yawning already?? Sleepy huh?

Time to sleep cats...Meow...

P/S: I wish one day I can have cats as my pet...Maybe after I got married..haha~..Not now, I'm afraid I'm not giving commitment to them when I have a lot of things to do as a student..

XOXO,