My Busy Tuesday

Its Tuesday....You know what??

When Monday was my laziest day of a week because I have only 1 class only, then Tuesday gonna be my busiest day of a week....
Why?
Okay, let see what make me say that Tuesday is busy....

900-1100      TMC1253 Lecture
1200-1300    TMC1253 Tutorial
1400-1600    TMC2013 Lecture
1700-1900    PBI1062 Class

Which means I have class from as early as 9AM till 7PM, with only 3 hours to relax...Well, it may not seem really busy for others..Some of my friends have class from 8AM until 9PM, and it sure does tiring in the end of the day..

Since, this is my second year at UNIMAS the time above was quite free if compared to my previous year,  when I was still a freshman...Back at that time, I need to wake up at 7AM, go to faculty walking, then went back to my hostel around 10PM...Take a bath, eat and do the thing that need to be done..I can only sleep when the clock strike 12AM...Seriously, it was tired...

For this semester, I think Tuesday was my busiest day of all...

P/S: I've been really talkative these few days..Me myself also wondering why..Maybe it a sign that I'm getting older and the sense of nagging slowly got into me...What a thought I had there...

Lots of Love,