1.1.11

The beginning of a new year...2011...Wishing everyone a very bless new year and may this year brings much more happiness and success in life..As for me, I'm hoping for a much better year than last year...May
God will always bless me in anything...Also, wishing that this year brings a lots of success in my study and also better health...To my family, hope them always be in a good condition..

It had been ages since my last post entry 2 months ago if I'm not mistaken...I can't get to blogging for the past few months..Due to no existence of internet connections in my aunt's house at Kpg Simpok, Padawan..There are so many stories to tell, too much emotions to express but its not gonna be tonight..Maybe next week..About our homestay program at Sebuyau, about my 1 week of holidays at Bintulu, about my Christmas Celebration, about last semester result, about New Year celebration and not to forget about my vow this year...

Just wait for my next post entry where I'm gonna tell all the stories..A lot of things happened and each one of it has its own reason to happened.. And behind every cloud has its silver lining...

P/S: This is my 100th entry..

Lots of Love,