Last Semester Result-Updated

It had been so long since I last wrote in my blog...Been quite busy for the last 2 weeks and also this week...It was so tough to moving on with my level of confidences keep dropping down each and every semester..Last semester result was a disaster, totally a DISASTER....I was so disappointed with my result and also disappointed with myself..I know I'm not doing my very best and I'm deserved the result..I hope it gonna be my first and last to obtain such a bad result, after this I have to struggle a lot..

I'm still regret of what I've done last semester but life must go on..What past is past, and I'm hoping that the failure will be my one and only reason to keep trying and giving my very best while the chances is still there...I can't give up yet, my family's hope was my first priority..I can't let them down for what they had done to raise me up..

Quote: Life's real failure is when you do not realize how close you were to success when you gave up.

Lots of Love,