How is he?

This gonna be a really short post entry...I promise it will be very short..I'm just wondering how is him at the time being...Him here is Mr. A..Not my beloved boyfriend, Mr. M ok?? It had been such a long period of time since I talk about Mr. A, right? Me myself too wondering where he is now..How is he doing now? Is he fine and did he ever miss me anymore like before...

Its not that I'm missing him right now, it just that I'm wondering where is he now? He hasn't text me anymore like before and also didn't contact me..It may a good way for me to forget him but will it be?? Once in a while, I certainly will remember him and our time together...

Sigh*

Now I understand why people says women can forgive but never forget...Why I'm still thinking of him when I already had someone who loves me better than he ever done before..

P/S: Sometimes I hate myself so much...