Jo Kwon & Gain WGM Ends

Please do read my previous post if you didn't know or even never heard of this couple...Click Here

Well, the couple had decided to ends their so called marriage and the last episode of their WGM was already aired if I'm not mistaken, but I haven't got the chance to download it yet...Maybe next week, or during Chinese New Year holidays..

But then, I'm not happy with the separation even though I know that their marriage was just a reality show...I love both of them as they were really a married couple, not as the fake one...I hope that after the separation, they will be a real couple, not because of popularity but because their own willingness...I heard from my friends that Gain cried during the last episode..True or Not, I can't say it...Just wait until I got to watch the last episode soon...

Here are some of the moments this couple together since they start married on September 2009...It had been  years and 5 months of their relationship..And, I got to watch all their episode except the last episode..Gotta get it soon...

 Gain BEG and Jo Kwon 2AM

 This is a scene where they celebrate their 1 year of anniversary along with Seulong and Jea as their love bridges..

 This another part of scene where both of them going to Bali for a Wedding Photoshoot, and Jo Kwon had his first kiss from Gain..Like it!

Another Photoshoot at Bali..

P/S: I'm gonna miss to watch them again in WGM...I'm not interested of other couple..Well, at the time being, them was my favorite couple of all...

 Lots of Love,