Mr. MS

A few minutes ago, I came across my ex boyfriend's Facebook profile (Mr. MS) and I'm looking for a clue whether he is still single or married...I found out the he is happy with his current special girlfriend..Well, for those that close enough to me, they'd heard about this guy from me before...Well, the story is a bit confusing but I'll try my best to explain it...

A years ago, I befriend with this guy, Mr. MS through Yahoo Messenger..We chatted almost every day, and we make a really fast progress when a week after that he make a confession that he want to be my special someone..I can't say NO, because I'm not kind of girl..So, I asked him a lot of questions first before considering accepting him, has he ever been in love, how was his love life before, who usually ended a relationship and my last question was

"At this moment, do you have a special someone?"

And, he say No...I asked him again..

"When was the last time you been in a relationship?"

He told me that he got dumped by her girlfriend a month before he knows me...I don't know what was in my mind at that time and I accepts him to be my special boyfriends... I don't know from his side, but as for me I'm not really serious with the relationship..I'm actually giving him a chance...

About a month after we couple, I got some weird message from a girl...She was very mad with me, and I don't know why...Then, I got to know that the girl was Mr. MS's girlfriend ( Ms. W)..And, what make it even worst was she accused me of being third person in her relationship with Mr. MS..

After a lot of arguing and cursing each other, then we ( me and Ms. W) found out that both of us are being cheated by that guy...He was still in a relationship with the girl but at the same time he asked me to be his girlfriend by lied to me that he didn't have one...So, without hesitation I broke up with him...The more surprising things of all was the girl also ended their relationship and asked me to be her kakak angkat...

You know what, now Mr. MS was in a trouble..Well, I'm not sure what it is but it seem that he had a really big fight with his current girlfriend now..I know because I read all his post in Facebook about how hurt he is because of that girl as if something happens in their relationship...He also said that he will waiting for the girl even if it takes him forever...I was surprised as I know he is not that kind of guy...I think maybe he changed from a liar to a faithful lover...

To Mr. MS,

There was a saying says that "What Goes Around Comes Around"...And, it really suits you right now..You deserved what you got now for what you did in the past...I'm not going to judge you, because I don't even had the right for judging people...I'm only a normal human being, and I think you learn the lesson now...I'm happy for the new you...May you get the real happiness in your life...And, I don't want to meet you again in the future..

P/S: I need to sleep now...Got to go, you all...What a long post! I'm not realized that I write this much already...

XOXO,