M.I.A

Missing in action these few days...Have a lot of things need to be update in this blog but it seem that I didn't have enough time to write...Well, not actually that I'm so busy with study or stuffs..I can't online at my house at Kota Samarahan since I need to cut on budget..So, didn't buy the reload card for my Kuching Wi-Fi...I'm short of money...Always can't manage money properly....Ever since in Labuan 2 years ago...Love shopping and spending money a lot...That's me...

Last week was another day of wasting money on unnecessary things..My boyfriend bank me an amount of money because I kept complaint to him that I didn't have enough to cover my fees, house rent, bill and so on....So, he as always being so understanding bank the money in to shut my mouth down....haha~ or else I keep begging and complaining and nagging non-stop...

Sale everywhere!!! I've gone crazy with the sale!!!

Supposedly the money should been use to pay my rent, and some for myself to buy things that need to be refill in my house...But, first things that I bought last week was clothes and cosmetic stuffs....Only when the money left less than RM100, that I realized I was so damn in trouble...Amount of money being wasted by me was approximately RM400... So, as a solution ask from my parents money for rent and extra for angpow...


Next week is holidays for Chinese New Year and I don't think I'll be back to Bintulu or Sibu this holidays...Thinking of getting a part time job or just stay at home in Kota Samarahan...I haven't decide yet....For those who didn't know yet, I'm celebrating Chinese New Year since my father is chinese...So, Happy Chinese New Year for those who celebrating it including myself...


Happy Chinese New Year 2011