Dedicated to Mr. M

I don't know why I'm getting hurt a lot this semester..Well, if last year I was hurt by Mr. A but lately my boyfriend, Mr. M seem to hurt my feeling a lot..I don't know why or what has gotten into him but he seem to say whatever things he want to say without considering my heart..And, we argue about a lot of things also..Every time we had an arguments, it seem that I'm the one who get hurt...Oh, Mr.M...I don't even know what is my fault, he keep on hurting me...

To Mr. M,

I know you such a patient man, not to say how kind you are to me...and also your generosity when its comes to money...But, that not enough...I need a guy who can understand me more than I'm understand myself...It much more important to me than your generosity..I know at the time being distance is our most problem that even you can't do anything to help me with my financial problem...

But then, I need you to understand why I can't simply ask money from my parents, because they already sent an amount of money to me this month..The money not enough since I got to pay for my fees, and also for me to repeat subject..You don't know how hard it is for me...If you can't help me just because you are not in Malaysia at the time being, then just keep quiet..Don't say a single thing about my parents didn't give money to me...They did give me money, just the amount was not enough...I got a lot of thing to pay, dear..My house rent, the bill, the internet, and much more...You just can't understand...

Aaarghhh!! 

I'm so stress out right now...And too make it worst, you don't even calm me down instead you hurt me with your words...It does hurt me, badly...I don't know till when I can be patient with this attitude of yours..I'm not going to change you, it must be you who can change yourself..And, its not that I can't accept you for what you are, I just want you to be a better man..Because, I can't live with someone who didn't know to care for my feelings...Seriously, I was damn hurt...

P/S: I'm sorry for those who read this post right now, you may think that it was useless for you to read this...I don't know where to let my anger out..So, just need some medium to express my feeling...Because, I was really mad at the time being, plus sleepy, but can't close my eyes...