Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ At Last

The time now was early in the morning, but I haven't sleep yet..Just finish editing my lab answer which I need to send before Friday, 1900 sharp to my lab demo e-mail...Really proud of myself because the lab was completely done by me with the help of my friends yesterday night..We had to burnt the midnight oil to finish it..

˜*•. ˜”*°•.˜”*°••°*”˜.•°*”˜  ˜*•. ˜”*°•.˜”*°••°*”˜.•°*”˜ ˜*•.
Want to talk a bit about the lab...It was Multimedia Programming subject, which also known as Java Programming..For the past 3 semester I have been in UNIMAS,  we (computer science students, especially those who in Software Engineering course like me) learn a lot of programming language and deals with various kind of software such as C++, Prolog, Java and more to come...

I love to learn those kind of things, but then it was so difficult to do the coding especially, not to mention that we need to struggle with mathematics subject like Calculus, Linear Algebra, Introductory Statistic and much more..Seriously, it was tough to keep survive but I don't think I can give up...I want to challenge myself to conquer this field since I'm on it already..

Computer Science actually very fun and it an interesting new field to learn...I had to admit once again that its not easy, but when you put all your mind and soul into it and learn to like the subject even though it was tough, then you surely can succeed in this field..

At UNIMAS, for one particular subject with 3 hours credit, we had 3 hours of lecture, 1 hour of tutorial and 2 hours of lab in a week...But then, not all subject had tutorial and lab..For the assessment,  60% of the marks is from our carrier mark, which is from attendance, assignments, quizzes, tutorials, midterm and project..While 40% from the final examination...

˜*•. ˜”*°•.˜”*°••°*”˜.•°*”˜  ˜*•. ˜”*°•.˜”*°••°*”˜.•°*”˜ ˜*•.

P/S: Gotta go now, I'm sleepy tonight though I had a long nap in the evening...Maybe I'm not physically tired but mentally...Tired of anything..Well, its the life of a student..Fighting!

Lots of Love,