When I Miss You

MR. A,
The reality that we are not meant together was hard to accept...
I know it because I'm feeling it too...
We couldn't turn back time that passes..
Yet, we have to learn the reality although its hard..
I'm trying so hard, why couldn't you???
We had our own life now..What past let it past...
I don't want to live with your shadow...Its damn HURT!!!

You asking bout my heart, right?
I couldn't say it out loud to you..
I just can't...This is where I could say it clearly...Listen carefully...Though I know you would not read this..

Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again,
Because skinned knees are easier to heals than broken hearts...
It was so hard to stay strong,
knowing you are not mine anymore...
At other time, I guess thing happens for a reason...
Maybe it is...
How much my love still left for you???
I want you to know that I LOVE YOU as much as there are star in the sky..
You are everything I knew I always wanted...

And when I miss You,
I just closed my eyes..
AND I am with you...

You're the only other HALF that makes me WHOLE...

P/S: I don't know why this things I wrote sounded like a poem, but its a feelings that I feel right now...Specially created by me for this someone...


Lots of Love,