Quote for myself

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love Me Back Is Like Reaching For a Star
I know I'll Never Reach it But I Kept On Trying
At Least...
I Tried

Came across with this powerful words around FaceBook lately..
And fallen in love with the deep meaning of it...
Yeah, I certainly know that I got no point anymore to still loving Mr A,
Yet I can't let him go from my mind..
I just can't..
But then again, I kept on trying even though I know it seem impossible..
I still got a lot of faith in myself, that someday we will together again like before...
And live happily ever after...

I know I have a really good, nice, kind man for me..
The one that I know will never hurt me in any way..
I can't lie to myself...I can't love my man as much as I love Mr A...
It just can't happen for the time being...
Its not that I'm not trying, I'm tired of trying actually...

 I'm hoping someday, I will get over all these feelings...
I'm feeling guilty to many people...My man especially...
I'm sorry Dear...You are the best..I'm not going to hurt you..
But, for the time being, be patient with me and my sudden changes of mood...

P/S: I'm getting hurt inside each and every single second I think of my love story..It just so pathetic..When will I can happy as others?