All about Final Exam

Today was my 2nd paper for my final exam...
Started my 1st paper yesterday, TITAS...Today was BM..
Quite easy but when I checked back, a lot of silly mistake was being done..
Oh No~
Maybe I was too confident till I'm being careless...
Got 4 more papers to go....

Intelligent System carrier mark is out already..
I got two news with it...1 good news, the other one was bad news..
My Assignment 1 for IS was 0....wua3...It bad news for sure..
Why? Just because mistake of the file naming...
Our lecturer want the prolog file to be entitled with matricno.pl
My understanding at that time was that the file should be named as matricno.pl while the real meaning of this instruction was supposedly matricno was our matric number...
I'm misunderstood the instruction, Madam...

And the good news was, just now I signed in to my Yahoo.mail
I got 2 messages...First was from our Madam informed us about the carry mark...
2nd was message also from Madam but she informed that she will consider bout the mistake of file naming, and still give us marks for the assignment but there will be 2 marks penalty...
I felt much better now...Thanks Madam!!
Its like having a sUpeR DupEr heart attack when I get to know that I got 0 for assignment 1..

P/S: Next paper will be on next Monday...So, I got 5 days to study..Gotta study really hard yet smart...Gambateh!!! Wish me luck...