Hate Busybody!

Not in a good mood now...I'm hot and spicy....
Haisszzz...
I've been tolerate with the villagers in my hometown since I was a kid...
And, until now I still be the topic in my hometown..I don't know what I've done wrong..
Am I wrong for wearing what I like even if it sexy?
Hello villagers, it was my right to wear what I want to wear...
Sometimes they talk about my attitude..
Saying that I was this and that, when in reality I'm not..
They make up stories as many as they...Oh!! I was so annoyed right now!!
Everything that I'd done, anything that I said was a mistake to them...
WTF!!
I don't have my own space just because of them..I'm being a lil bit emotional, yes I am...
I shouldn't been treated like this...In the time to come, I hope all of you stop making stories anymore..
I'd enough of it..
Poor my parents that had to hear all the nonsense stories made up by the villagers...

Dear my followers, do you like when people that have no right to judge you, well except for you parents, control over you, selling stories about you, making up stories that most of it was lies?

P/S: Arggghhh!! I was damn angry now...I hope one day I can tell them face to face how I hate being their main gossip..They should mind their own business, not mine!