Kuching Blackout?

Wake up around 12PM, then went out in the afternoon with Nurhafeezi, one of my classmates...He asked me to accompany him to buy things before he going home tomorrow...It was quite strange when I realized that all the traffic light in Kuching City was all down...First, wondered what happened, then as we got to the Satok Supermarket I realized that Kuching was in big trouble..B.L.A.C.K.O.U.T

All the shops including KFC, MCD, ATM machine was not functioning at all...Some of the shops then close their shop, while others try to continue their business in the dark, even though it quite dangerous actually...It was such a weird experience to me, walking around the shops in dark...

Luckily, 3 hours later the electricity was back..I was so relieved, I don't want to sleep in the dark this night...

Lots of Lot,