HandPhone Questionnaire

Came across this questionnaire on Mavis's Blog

1. When did you own your 1st mobile phone ?
When I was 15 years old, in the year of 2005...

2. What is your 1st mobile phone brand?
If I'm not mistaken, LG 110 i

3. Color of your 1st mobile phone?
White, and a bit of blue..

4. What is the latest mobile phone you have now?
Express Music 5300, Mini N95, Nokia 2600c

5. How many years already using the phone?
Express Music 5300-3 years, Mini N95-just got it from my BF this year, Nokia 2600c-a present from my mom early this year..

6. What is your favorite color?
Pink and Black..

7. 1st Korean drama that you watch? 
Stairway to Heaven

8. When is your 1st accident?
Don't quite remember when, but it just a minor accident..


9. What time is it now? 
12.10AM

10. What is your favorite brand?
A lot actually and I'm not the kind of girl that into the branded things..But, my clothes mostly from Diesel..

11. Since you entered university, how many times you cut your hair? 
Not more than 3 times if I'm not mistaken..But, do treatment once in a month..

12. What is your favorite sport?
Badminton..Family official sport..

13. What is your favorite number? 
5

14. Your dream guy?
I want someone who can understands me more than me understands myself..

15. Your target age to marry? 
If possible I want to have a family before I get 30..
16. What is your pet's name? 
I don't have any, but if I do, I would call its Cutie..

17. Your favourite flower? 
Roses..

18. Tennis. What is your opinion of this sport? 
I'm not really interesed in tennis...huhu~

19. Korean Dramas & Movies. Your favorite actors? 
As long as they are good-looking and cute..haha~

20. Malay Dramas & Movies. Your favorite actress?
Certainly Lisa Surihani, she's just so natural in acting, plus she's cute..

21. Global Warming. Reasons?
Its human fault who carelessly doing anything without think about the nature..

22. Favorite cartoon for all times?
Detective Conan, I'm so in love with this cartoon..And, I still keep buying the comic nowadays..

23. Things you LOVE about yourself?
I'm a girl who can forgive someone mistake easily, and I LOVE this part of me..I don't care either I'm hurt or not but most importantly, I don't hurt my dear friends...

24. Favorite song for all times? 
MLTR-That's Why You Go Away
M2M-The Day You Went Away
Westlife-My Love


25. Have you ever been in LOVE? 
YES, I've been in LOVE many time, and every time  I did, I'm theone who get hurt..

26. Sarawak Specialties that you LIKE?
Laksa Sarawak and Teh C Peng..

27. Places you want to visit? 
Korean, New Zealand, Australia..

28. You HATE...state at least three (3).
i. Cockroach
ii. Frog
iii.Lizard

29. Favorite fruit? 
Mango, Watermelon, Pear, And any juicy fruits..

30. Politics. Do you like politics? 
What is P.O.L.I.T.I.C?