2NE1

Next, gonna talk bout another South Korean band.. 
2NE1( pronounced as to anyone or twenty-one)
A pop girl group under YG Entertainment...Consists of 4 beautiful womens..

From left Dara, Bom, CL, Minzy

 Dara, good looking girl in the group with cute voice..

 Bom, eldest members in 2NE1, born on March 1984..She always look feminine and in every MV that I've seen, she's wearing either hot pants or dress..love it!

 CL, she got a really energetic moves on stage, and even on their MV...

Maknae in 2NE1, Minzy born on 1994..She's just 16 years old this year..

Which is my favourite members among four of them?
I choose Minzy, the maknae..

Why?
She's so damn cute..This is the third time I think that I choose maknae as my favourite..haha~ Is it a coincidence? No, it just happen to be the maknae that I tend to like..

Among all theirs songs, which one I most prefer/like?
There is one and only song in my mind, and I'm currently play it on Videokeman..I Don't Care..

Lots of Love,