Hidden Chatbox

Well, for those that might be alert that my chat box was nowhere to be found...
YES, I've hidden my chat box..
Why?I think it make my blog less messy than before..Is It?
Maybe not for some bloggers, but quite yes to me...
I love it to be hide in my right side of page...
Just click the Chat Box Tab when u wanna chat with me later k?
I'm not going to do a tutorial on how to make the hidden chat box, but this is where I get mine..Click Here
Thanks to him/her for the code..

print screen of my blog

P/S: I'm not hunting for followers, that for sure..I'm decorating my blog just for my own fun..I know some of my followers might get annoyed by my blog..so pink in color and there is song that sound not so nice for others..Well, I'm open-minded person...Any suggestion or comments I will accept with pleasure..But, do respect my privacy here k? Deals? Love all of you for the willingness to follow me..