Super Junior

What is my first group ( from Korean) that I like?
This is an obvious question, I think most of korean E.L.F (stands for ever lasting fans) out there knows this particular group, Super Junior!!!

 Formed by SM entertainment in 2005, SJ (stands for Super Junior) was one of the largest boy bands in the world with altogether of 13 members...Me myself, sometimes can't seem to remember all their names..
Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Kibum, Hankyung, Shindong, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Siwon, Donghae, Yesung, Sungmin
As there are a lot of them, I can't review each and every one of them..So, I choose several of them, starting with....

 Leader, Leeteuk..Cutie face...Love his smile so much..

 Kibum, my love in Super Junior..Also a maknae..What? another coincidence? haha~ It just happen that I'm always into the maknae..

 Hankyung, the only Chinese member in SJ..
 Donghae oppa...First seeing him on Attack on the Pin Up Boys movie..long time ago..a movie that I get to know first before I know SJ...

Well, that's it...From sources that I get, It said that Kangin was temporarily leave of absence now for mandatory military service, while Kibum busy on his acting career..

SJ also got their own subgroups (examples is SJ KRY, SJ T, SJ M and SJ Happy) as there are a lot of them, that sometimes when they are going on a concert some of them just can't make it...Well, you know when it was a lot of members, time compatibility among each of  them could be the problem (don't believe what I'm saying, it just my point of view only, not a facts ok?)

P/S: Its look like I'm doing an assignment, about South Korean group..Well, I've got nothing to do and I'm not sleepy either...So, went through some Korean MV and thinking on posting an entry about it..The time now is 0440, gotta go to bed..Or else I stay up till morning..

Lots of Love,