Enjoy Mode ON*

On 26 November 2010 got meeting around 8PM at BHEP regarding our Homestay Program at Kpg Tebelu, Sebuyau...I've been to this Kpg before, actually last year..The same program also, and this year is the next phase of our project there..Last year phase was about research, where we conducting interview with the villagers about their economy..And, this year phase gonne be intervention..

Last year program I'm going there alone, without any of my friends..But, this year gonna be different, as I've drag Louie and Rita in with me..haha~ I don't like to be alone actually...I love this sort of activities ever since I was still in primary school..I"m just lovin it...

Finished the meeting around 10PM, went back home, then went out again with Rita, Louie, and Zebedee...Hammar had been back to his hometown tonight..huhu~ leaving the four of us now..We then went for clubbing at Meligai Keling at Bt 3..Not really feel the mood at MK, we then went to The Office..The place was so crowded with a lot students especially UNIMAS students..Well, everybody was free from exam at the time being...So, its gonna be time to enjoy for sure..

We had an open bottled that night, a RM150 Chivas as Friday night was also a Chivas night..Normally Chivas was RM250 if I'm not mistaken..We got some photos been taken there, but I can't upload it here for some privacy reason..hehe~

Went back home around 4.30AM as we had our breakfast first before going back..We was so damn hungry at that time..Lose a lot of our energy at the dance floor.. I didn't sleep or take a nap as soon as I got home..I stay up until morning because we send Zebedee off to airport..He was going back to his hometown also, leaving the girls behind..hehe~

The, around 9AM, 27th November 2010, we went back home and had a very nice and warm sleep..A very long sleep..And, we staying at home doing nothing this whole day..And, since it was the only time I'm free since my last paper 3 days ago, I used the time to update my blog..Thanks for reading...Sorry for the grammatical error..That can't be avoided, I'm poor in English...

Lots of Love,