Blog Archive

When Dinner is near

My birthday yesterday was so lame..I got no cakes, no celebrations, no blowing candles and making wishes in front of the cake..Maybe my birthday for this year fall on the wrong day, Wednesday..Plus no budget to get a cake or even to make a party..I really wish I had a small party like others had..But, never mind..Cheers Up..hehe~

Don't be so emo..I'm just feel that I was being left out in my group or even when I was with anyone..Maybe I was so kind that sometimes people easily stab me from my back..But, what I can do was just forgive them..Because I was so kind..Wink*

Yesterday was full of tiredness plus so much of laughter when our ocean kayak was like 4 or 5 times sank to the water..Because we were so chubby..haha~ The other team of rafting was easily doing their training without get wet like us..What a day!! Tired..Not only that, early this morning I got BM presentation at 10AM, but I need to wake up early at 7AM as I haven't memorized my part yet..

Ok! Enough of the birthday thing..What past is past..Our faculty dinner is just around the corner but I haven't yet get a dress for myself..I got ordered a dress from BelleBeries Fancy Couture on FB but I'm not sure either I will get the dress that I really want or not..
This is the dress that I'd ordered.

High heel also haven't got time to look for it..I was so busy with classes and training..Not to mention assignments..How I wish I had more time to do all those things...
Saturday, decide to look for the things that I need for dinner..Evening, got training..Night, must be really tired, surely being sleeping beauty..
Sunday, Dinner is on this day..I need to go by morning or afternoon for some reason..
Monday next week:-
  • I got Introductory Statistic assignment to be submit, which is 0% progress at the time being.
  • Database project submission also on that day, which also I don't know even a thing in the system.
  • To make it worst is Intelligent System presentation on the afternoon, which the thing haven't done yet (supposedly tomorrow we need to submit prototype tomorrow before 12PM, but honestly I don't know how we gonna submit it when the thing that we discuss this week was not lead any distribution)
And  to conclude all of this, I WAS DAMN STRESS!!!

P/S: Can't wait to finish these 2 weeks, and start my revision for final exam because at the time being I'm not ready yet for the final..I'm gonna strive for my pointer, I don't want it to drop anymore..Wish Me Luck everyone!!!