Blog Archive

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other...

-Robert Frost, "The Road Not Taken"

A poem that I learned years ago. Back at that time, I'm not really understand the meaning inside this poem. As for now, my understanding on this poem is that in life we always given choice. Me too, not excluded can never escape from making a decision or choice.
At the time being I'm still at the stage of making decision, haven't yet to the stage of taking which road that I think the best for me.
P/S: It was really unfortunate that once we make choice in our life, we can't never turn back. No matter how bad the road that we had taken, or how wrong the choice that we had made, we just have to move on from that. Don't ever regret for what the thing that had past because future is still long way to go ahead of us.