Blog Archive

Kayak Internal Competition


Being so hyperactive this month..
Involved in many activities while the assignments are also getting more and more..
Sigh*
Today being the urusetia actually, but without any expectation also got prizes..
Moreover first place...haha~
its funny when I thought bout this afternoon..

Actually, during women double (explorer), there was 1 team that didn't have representative,
since I was urusetia, I didn't belong to any team..
Suddenly, Mieza (also urusetia) asked me to partner with her..
But, we doesn't know whether we can competing also.
After we asked Mr. Hardy, and he said 'Why no?'
We just didn't expect that we could be the winner..

Tired and sleepy..need to sleep early..
Next week gonna be a very busy week..
still got a lot of assignment and project that need to be submit by next week..
Plus presentation..another sigh*...

P/S: Last friday I signed up for TUMBLR since I got a lot of my friends using it compared to BLOGSPOT. I still don't know what makes tumblr better than blogspot ( I heard about this opinion somewhere)...Still in the state of "knowing each other with" tumblr.
My TUMBLR account: click here