Blog Archive

Say NO to Sunburn

Its raining heavily outside..It's resting time fro me now..
After a long day at UNIMAS lake this morning till afternoon..
Weather in the morning is just so nice..Sunny day and it was so damn hot..
But, its raining now..
WTF!!

Yeah..I got sunburn on my face and both of my hand..
Regret myself because forget to bring cap and wearing long sleeve shirt..
Well, I didn't expect today gonna be this hot and sunny as last few days was windy and cloudy..
Lesson for the day : Always prepare for the worst. 
Tomorrow is another day of sunbathing to me..
I'm being urusetia ( I don't know what urusetia in English, someone help me?) for fishing competition..
What a day..Sigh*

No photos for this post entry..
I'm so tired that I don't feel like uploading photos..
Maybe in other post...Hurmm..
Feel sleepy right now, but didn't plan to sleep so early..
So, spend my time with Family Outing, Korean reality show..

P/S: Hoping this sunburn get well soon..I don't want it to ruin my reputation (do i even have reputation? LOL) at the coming faculty dinner..haha..Just kidding..I just don't want the sunburn give an obvious effect of uneven tone of my skin..