Blog Archive

True Love

Just now wandering on YouTube and found someone's comment on video of Ronan Keating -If tomorrow never comes that sounds like this:

I fell in love at 16, my parents kept us apart, now 23 years later we have contacted each other and still feel the same as we did all those years ago.... age and time wont change how you feel about each other if it's true love....

Wondering it is true that when age and time changes but how we feel about each other is still the same, then it is a true love..Does it means that he's the one for me??
Because its had been 3 years, but the way i felt bout A is still the same, never got a second in my mind that I forget him..

 He's the one that I'm thinking of early in the morning as soon as I open my eyes, and our memories together be my bedtime stories that continuously playing in my eyes before I sleep..

P/S: Last night A miscall my celcom number, even it was only a miscall, I still could feel the warm in my heart..As if it was a good night kiss to me, though I'm not sure whether he does it purposely or he just dial to a wrong person accidently..And, I don't even had the credit to ask him..
PP/S: Why don't all of You try listen to this song..I'm listening to it now, for my third time already..haha~ quite a nice song with a deep meaning of lyric.. 


"So tell that someone that you love, just what you're thinking of, if tomorrow never comes!"