Blog Archive

I'll be there for YOU


 Dedicated special to my EX, A..

Whenever you feel sad, I want you to know that I'll never turn my back to you..
I never hate you,I hate myself for letting you go years ago..
I should try to hold on no matter what..
But at that time I was so weak..I'm not as strong as you see me now..
And with each day passed by, I try to be a more strong person than I'm today..
So that, even you may say you love me in the future, I don't feel anything..
Because I know no matter what happen, there's no turning point in our love story..
You want to end it years ago,And I don't even make an effort to holding on..
Maybe we just not belong to each other..
And all are just maybe..I still loving you, honestly..
But, I don't want to hurt the one that loving me..
Because I know how painful it is to be hurt by the one we loved...
P/S: I just keep wondering what would happen to me in the future..I love A, but I don't want to hurt M...My heart won't listen to me anymore..