Blog Archive

Thanks MUM and DAD !!!


Parents is the best thing of all...
Never expect that both of you love me so much..haha~
Last night I asked for money from them as I'm ran out of money now..
Though last time I said that my friend borrowed his money for me,
but that was for my house rent only..exactly enough for that..
So, last night I asked more and didn't expect that mt parents bank in the money for me today..
Love you Mum and Dad..Now, I got money that enough for next month rent and some for myself..
I need dress and a high heel for dinner this sunday..

This afternoon after my class, go to the nearby optic and had a free eye test..
My degree increased to 1.75 from 1.50 before..plus silau on my left eye..huhu~
can't do anything bout it..Its me myself that didn't take enough care of my eyes..
Read book in the dark, online almost 24 hours, watching movies till morning in front of laptop..
sigh*

P/S: This saturday gonna hunting for the things I mentioned above..Hope I don't waste a lots of money..I had enough of wasting my money on unnecessary thing before..I should had learned from mistake..haha~ if and only if I learned enough to avoid me wasting money next time..Well, we'll see this saturday..My budget is around RM 150 only for the dress and high heel..