Blog Archive

3 Down

Very tired today and the day before..
Had been missing from this blogger world for the last few days..
What its mean by 3 down exactly? Wondering huh??
Haha~
I just finished up 2 assignment and 1 project report this week..
Just pass it up today..Rushing for the dateline is what I hated so much..
But, that the consequences for a last minutes work..

Tomorrow afternoon got Kayak Competition among Kayak's Club members..
I'll be urusetia again..For registration..
For the last few days that I didn't blogging, a lot of thing happened..
First of all, Rita's husband is coming over last Wednesday if I'm not mistaken..
Second, my cousin got into a really big fight with her mother..Feel sorry for her (my cousin)..
Third, since yesterday we had started our raft training every evening..So tiring for the first day..

Dear my beloved sister Rita,
I know you suffered a lot inside..
But, what had past let it be past..Let the bygones be bygones..
Look forward as life still a long way to go..
Hoping so much that you could make the right decision,
the one that you'll never regret later..
I pray for the best in your life...
love ya, housemate...

Dear my funky cuzie,
I realized how much you hate being abandon by your own mother..
I may not know what the real reason behind these..
But, believe me..
God has the best plan for you, so just have faith in HIM..
For the time being, study hard darling..
Do the best and the very best for your SPM next month..
Remember that we are the sporting cousin ever..
No matter what people says about us..
We cool ya, cuzie...

P/S: I keep sneezing tonight. I'm afraid I'll be having flu again next week. Please don't, I don't want to escape any more classes as Final Exam is just around the corner. Oh FLU, Go far away from me..Just shoooshhh...Come back when Final Exam is over k?