Blog Archive

Tension+Stress= Crazy

One after another problems came...
Feel like shouting but I can't..
Something really terrible happening this afternoon..
Morning, go to church with my cousin..I'm driving of course..
My intentions was good today..

Around 4.30PM when we were going back to Simpok,
I got an accident with a stupid driver who was driving Myvi..
After he/she hit the car that I rented, he/she just ran away..
You being a chicken because you know you was wrong..
And I don't even have the chance to see your plate number..
I give signal clearly, and I'm on the right side..
Its you who just impatient..Do you know what have you done...

I feel guilty to the owner of the car..
Plus I had no money at this moments..
So, I had no choice..
Luckily I got a friend who work at worshop..
Since the workshop closed on Sunday, I asked for his help personally..
Using the tools that he can find at his house, he tried to make the damage as little as possible..
Thanks Juna and his friends, helping me without expecting payment..
Its for free..For real..

Though the damage could be hide a little bit, but if the owner observed the car clearly,
he can still see the effect of the accident..
I'm feel very sorry for I just give the car back without saying a word..
I just can't..I need money for my house..
I can't spend the money on anything else..
I'm really feel bad, plus stress, tension..
I wanna shout!!!!!
Somebody help me....God, Help me...

For this whole week, I just have to wait for a phone call..
If and only if the owner found out bout the accident..
I hope he will not realize...
Oh God...I need Your help...so much...

P/S: I hate driver who doesn't consider other drivers on the road, breaking rules and little bit they know their actions could lead to others problem..When the one that follow rules and careful on road be the victim of those that just think the road is made only for them, I feel really mad. And I'm one of thousands or even millions of good drivers that need to be careful with those jerk, stupid drivers...