✰ Thinking of 'You' again ✰

Laying in my bed, rethinking those thoughts that are running through my head..Missing every moment I'm around you..Its just like a wonderful fairytale come true..When I think of you I get this feeling that I want to see you..You always have a special place in my heart...

How can I forget you when you always on my mind?How can I not want you when you all I want inside?How can I let you go when I can't see us apart?How can I not love you when you control my heart?You taught me how to love;you taught me how to live;you taught me how to laugh;you taught me how to cry,but when you left, you forgot to teach me how to forget you.

You're the reason behind my smile,you're the reason for my laughter,and also for the reason for my happiness...because you've showed me what love is but I never thought you're also the reason for my tears and for experiencing the greatest pain that could ever happen me...

YES!! It does hurt when we risk our heart and in the ends its broken..But, what hurts even more is when we hold on and we already know that we waiting for nothing..

Sometimes i wish that i had never meet you..But then, I realized..There are reasons we met, reasons for the good and the bad times, and more importantly, a reason to an end..
I could fill a thousand pages telling you how I felt and still you would not understand. So now I leave without a sound, except that of my heart shattering as it hits the ground.

First love, the love that clings to your heart forever, no matter how much pain it has caused, no matter how many tears have fallen, first love will never leave my soul.



P/S: It just the first day of Eid Mubarak, and you are the only thing that crosses my mind now..This is what happen when i'm all alone..Hate it so much..It remind me of those day we are together..Those sweet and memorable day..Unforgettable and yet it hurts me even more.. (✿◠‿◠)