I'm so SAD, OK!

Last nite was one of my miserable night ever...
I feel SAD...really really SAD!!!

Problem came to my life one after another...
And last nite was the night where all the problem comes to me all in 1..
And i lose to my own tears...
Crying was the only thing that I think I need..
And I don't even realized that i'm crying till morning..
Now, i feel much better..
Maybe sometimes it does good for us to cry..
I'm not try to say that crying could make ur problem disappear,
but it does make u feel better the next day...

Bout my problem that make me feel weak is just typical problem others may have..
It just how each one of us deal with it..
So, for me...
I'll just let the problem conquer over me sometimes..
but then, i gonna stand up and face the problem alone..
I'll try to be strong..

P/S: I'm a girl whose born to be strong, and I know that nothing could be on my way. I love the way I were now and I don't think I need someone to change me. If by any chance I ever change, it will be happen by my own will, not because others told me so.

P/S to myself: Dorothy Gupi Anong, u will survive!!! God always besides you. Remember that you have so many people out there supporting you either you know it or not. So, don't give up so soon. Life still a long way to go ahead of you. Future is just a step ahead of you. I LOVE me!!!