Happy Birthday to my EX ♎

29th Sept 1986
Date when he was born..
I remember that date since we couple till now..
I can't even forget your birthday, how could I forget u..
Instead, I'm waiting for ur birthday...
So that I'll be the first to wish u early in the morning..

Yes, I know the date was yesterday..
I don't post bout his birthday yesterday because I'm not in a good mood..
Well, if u read my post entry yesterday, u sure know..
Hurmmm...
When I think bout yesterday, suddenly I jump to a conclusion why I had such a bad day yesterday..
Does it because yesterday was his birthday, and I was too emotional on that day that everything I'm done yesterday was wrong..
Well, I also don't know..
Maybe its only a coincidence that I had worst day ever exactly on her 24th birthday..
His Zodiac is Libra, the same as me also..
Libra and Libra love compatibility
Both of these people are filled with energy and both are over demanding of one another which will make this relationship a very exhausting one for the two Libras involved. They treat each other passionately. They have a lot in common. They are cheerful, and easy-going. They also love harmony and beauty. But the severe reality interferes anyway. Neither one nor another wants to realize the facts. Their biggest problem may be unresolved conflicts, as neither wants to stir the pot when differences appear. Their life together is likely to be hectic and they will spend more time with others than they will with each other. The connection can be interesting while the marriage requires maturity.

A, I would like u to know that I'll never forget u..
Even after 3 years of break up, I still love u..
And I'll never stop hoping that u do feel the same...
Though I already wish u through message, I like to wish u once more..
Happy 24th Birthday!!!
May GOD bless u..
And I still Loving You!!!


Quote: Somehow I know we'll meet again, not quite sure where and not sure when, your in my heart so until then good-bye. 

P/S: Does it a fate that we are under the same zodiac, LIBRA ♎. And we do have a lot in common. So much different compared to my current BF which we are always argue because he never liked what i like. We are two different person, with different point of view in anything..sigh*