Lɑɢєи∂ɑ Bµ∂ɑќ Sєƒɑи

Just finish watching Lagenda Budak Setan...
Got it this afternoon from Piqah..
Thanks for the movie!!!
8 out of 10 rate from me...
Quite nice movie...Such a dramatic scene...
Actually this movie was adapted from a novel...
Written by Ahadiat Akashah..

i never read the book before but after watching this movie,
i have great desire to buy the book also..
Now, move on to watch another movie..
Detective Conan anime..
Got about 39 episode of DC from Piqah also..
Thanks again ya!!!
Its my first day of lecture after holidays since yesterday i got flu so didn't go for any lecture..
Poor me..
I was really sleepy today..
maybe effect of medicine that i took early this morning...
Tomorrow got lecture at 9AM...
Need to wake up early..
But, i don't feel like sleeping yet...
Hurmmmm....
Nevermind, gotta continue with my movie now..
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote: It takes a minute to like someone, and hour to love someone, but to forget someone takes a life time.

My broken Heart