»-(¯'v'¯)-» Adam Couple

Ever heard of Adam Couple?
Or some may called them Petite Couple...
I got to know them since I watch We Got Married...
Thanks Marcella for the movie...
Jo Kwon (2AM) Gain (BEG)

This afternoon just watching the episode where this couple meet up with Khuntoria Couple (Nichkun & Victoria WGM)..
Just then that I realized why Jo Kwon and Gain was known as Petite Couple..
They are really small compared to Khuntoria Couple..
But, I ♥ Petite Couple more and more every time i watch their episode of WGM..
It just that they are so cute together..
While Khuntoria Couple on the other hand is a mature couple(that the term that I can describe them)
Petite Couple is kinda childish and I have a lot fun watching them,
as they were so funny..
Like to argue even over small matter, always fight with each other..
Never had the same thing goes in their mind..
Their marriage life was not easy as other WGM couple..
I also can see that they gone through a lot of difficulties together..
But, they do look happy together despite all that obstacles..

There is one thing in this episode that make me laugh...
When Jo Kwon try to be like Nickhun in term of the manner with their couple..
Nickhun is a man which is full with good manner, and he is so stylish..
He got all the things that a girl want..
From physical look to inner attitude except for his bad temper (I'm not sure bout this one, but i heard it from my friends).
 
I really hope that Jo Kwon and Gain is a really couple in the end..
I heard also that they start to like each other personally,
And I really looking forward for that..
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

P/S: Nothing much to say..I got more movie to be finished tonight..
Why I've been really addicted to movie these few days..I don't even know why..Assignment also getting more and more..So does the project..All had to be done before Final exam on November...Yaaaaa.....Hwaiting!!!
But, now gotta watch this romantic and hilarious movie...wink*