I'm Sorry Dear ^.^


First of all, wanna wish happy fasting for the Muslims all over the world...that means, 1 months to go before Hari Raya..i'm not going anywhere this coming holiday..gonna stay at Kota Samarahan..

actually there something that quite bother me now, my current BF finds out that i ever send a message to my ex( this ex is for sure referring to his BFF, who also the one that i have been talking bout at lot in this blog..)

And that not all, he also(my BF) finds out that i still send message to 'him'(very often actually). Just to clarify it, the message that i sent to 'him' is only a simple message but yet very deep in the meaning..huhuhu..:-(

Sorry Dear,
I'm not only make u sad but also disappointed you..
I'm sorry,
Because I just can't get rid of 'him' from my mind..
I just can't..
And i don't know why..
Forgive me Dear..
I'll try to love you..
Not matter what,
I'll try not to hurt your feeling anymore..
As i know how it feel to be hurt by someone we love..


Quotes:
I'm ready to try again
To open up my heart
To let somebody else in
who won't tear it apart
I'm ready to start anew
And know that it just might
Not turn out to be forever
I'll know I'll be alright

princessathy