I'm hurt so damn much!!

When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar.

Yeah!!! Its really true..because i has that kind of feeling rite now..i had been in love, and the worst part is i do been hurt..the wound not just a small cut, but otherwise a very deep cut that even till now i can still feel the pain, so cruel...

I can simply just close my eyes if i don't want to see things, but how could i close my heart if i don't like to have that feeling??

And i keep wondering why i still feel the pain if it had be a scar??All I know is a scar can no more hurt u, but as for me the hurt is still a fresh cut in me..

And that is the reason why i still feel the pain and the pain getting more and more as time pass by..

I want to get over this feeling once and for all but it seem that its never gonna happen to me..How can i live with this hurt and pain??

P/S: I DO STILL LOVE U SO MUCH AND IT DRIVE ME CRAZY EACH DAY THAT FLIES WITHOUT YOU..

princessathy