Who Him?

My heart was taken by you... broken by you... and now it is in pieces because of you.

Wondering who is that guy?? He was my first love though not really the first in reality..But, he was the first to make my heart beating rapidly..huh! How I wish i could turn back time so that i can undone my silly mistake.

There was so much memory of 'him' and me that could drive me crazy like HELL now...I miss all the little thing we once had together..:-(

Walk home drowning these memories in the rain biting my lip to transfer this pain, your gone and I'm still going through withdrawals, next time around I'll build a stronger wall.

Arrghhh!! It just look like i gonna spend the rest of my life with our sweet memories..And it sure hurt me each and every time i miss him..I've tried so many times to think positive bout our break up thing but in the end, i just can't accept the truth that we're over now..I just wish that we can start it all over again..But you seem so far away to know my feeling, to know how much i hurt since that day u leave me...
  • It's not my fault if I can't help looking at you.
  • It's not my fault if I can't stop calling you.
  • It's not my fault if I still do like you.
  • My only mistake was to fall to much in love with you.
  • If your gonna make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.
I'd like to think I'll be happy again, but I really need to just stop and cry now, and sometimes I wish I could just scream at you, and show you what you do to me.

P/S: Today was just one of the days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don't have.