First Time

First time u kiss me, First time ur fingertips...bla..bla...hurmmm...this day, on this night,it'll be my 1st time of blogging..n it also be my 1st time as a blogger..When actually i'm interested in this kind of blogging? It is when i hv so many thing to say, so many feeling to express but then there is no one to hear it..So i take into a consideration to involve in this blogging world..formal for the introduction i think..hehe..:-)

I'm not gonna talk much as it is my first trial of writing , but in the future u'll expecting a lot of thing to be write here..i'm not gonna promise what sort of thing that i'll write here...but for sure, it comes exactly from the bottom of my heart..So, for those who read my blog from now on, n u think that my blog is quite irritating or annoying, i shud say this early..i'm not forcing u to read my blog thus it ur choice to dislike what i might do with it..no hard feeling ok??
And do not feel funny bout my grammar..broken-English..I'm not good enough in English but i do like to challenged myself..And i treat this blogging thing as some sort of assignment for me to improve my English...Wink*

But then, i will like to hear ur criticize..:-)

Quote:


princessathy